DOES YOUR EVENT QUALIFY?
Please fill out the form if your event meets the following criteria:
- Event is geared toward families, children or parents.
- Event is open to the public.
- Event only requires a one time commitment. (If you are looking to promote a camp or class, visit here).
- In the event that your event is canceled or you need to make modifications to your event after it has been submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using the GRKIDS.COM EVENT CALENDAR!
EVENTS are approved several times a week. Please be patient- An email will be sent when your event is confirmed. It is recommended that events be submitted as early as possible.
The grkids.com event calendar is reserved for events that do not require ongoing participation. Multi-day classes, seminars or other offerings that require participants to show up for more than one day will not be accepted. To promote your classes or camps, please contact email@example.com.
To submit an event to our calendar please complete the following form.
(*) = Required for Driving Directions Link
- Wednesday August 31, 2016
- GRCM Imagination Laboratory 09:30 AM
- Upcoming Events
- Sunday August 28, 2016
- 39th Annual Hastings Summerfest All Day
- GRPL Summer Reading Challenge All Day
- Lena Meijer Children's Garden Summer Activities All Day
- Richland Park Horse Trials All Day
- Splash Pads and Water Playgrounds All Day
- Summer Reading Challenge at the GRPL All Day
- Made In MI Pop-up Marketplace in Downtown Grand Rapids 10:00 AM
- Hands-on Farm, Homemade Ice Cream, and more at Deer Tracks Junction 10:00 AM
- Dozynki Polish Festival in Grand Rapids 12:00 PM