Info on stellar gymnastics programs across our region.
Gymnastics in West Michigan!
Here, you will find links to West Michigan and Grand Rapids Gymnastics programs and information about their:
- unique features
To use our guide, click on the arrows to the left and in the table below.
*this is a paid advertising section of grkids.com
GRGymnastics focuses on teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics in a fun and exciting environment where every child can learn, laugh, and succeed. They offer recreational and competitive gymnastics for boys and girls. They have classes for age 18 months through high school as well as tumbling for dance and cheer and artistic boys and girls competitive teams. Open Gym and Birthday Parties are also offered.
- ADDRESS: 1601 Galbraith Ave, Suite 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- PHONE: 616.975.2992
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEBSITE: GRGymnastics.com
R-Athletics is proud to be Grand Rapids’ premiere Gymnastics Facility with 6 foam pits, in-ground trampoline and Tumble-Track for safety, progressive learning and FUN! R-Athletics offers Gymnastics to kids from 18 months all the way through to competitive level 10′s! We also offer Open Gyms, Date Night Drop-offs, Lunch Date Drop-offs, Birthday Parties, Field Trips and More!
The Yearly Membership fee to take a class is $40 per family. This membership fee also gives you discounted rates on all of our special events! We offer 8 week sessions year round, but you can join at anytime for a pro-rated price.
- Address: 2845 Thornhills Ave. Grand Rapids, Mi. 49546
- PHONE: 616-957-4900
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE r-athletics.com
We offer recreational and competitive gymnastics, cheer, tumbling, and fitness classes for children ages 12 months to 18 years. 8 week sessions and free trial classes are available.
- Address: 2356 Turner NW Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- PHONE: 616-447-7841
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE radiantsportzgr.com
Come be a part of the great sport of gymnastics at Gymco Sports…the most highly regarded child-centered facility in the Grand Rapids area since 1980. We have developed an unparalleled program that teaches children about their bodies, develops their self-confidence and builds their character. We know that when kids have this as a part of their early childhood development, it will influence their whole lives!
Here’s a few details about Gymnastics at Gymco :
• First…and always : It’s FUN!
• We teach skills that improve flexibility, coordination and strength.
• We help students set goals, work toward them…and then feel good about their accomplishments, so self confidence soars!
• Students develop their listening skills and develop cognitive abilities to help in school and at home!
• Our students learn social skills when working with instructors and other children their age.
• And, the skills learned at Gymco…help children find success in any other sport.
Gymco offers Gymnastics classes for all ages! We offer co-ed Presport Gymnastics classes for early walkers through kindergarten age and we offer boys and girls Gymnastics classes for 1st Grade and Up!
Start classes at Gymco anytime! We have an annual membership fee of $38 for one child and $52 for a family. You then pay just $65 per month (4 weeks) for classes. Your membership fee entitles you to discounted rates on our other programs, events and birthday parties!
2306 Camelot Ridge Ct SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Gymnastics, dance, cheer, karate, academic preschool, birthday parties, summer camps, fun nights, field trips, & more! All taught by adult, experienced, energetic, safety-certified staff!
We offer month-to-month enrollment, with school year, annual and 2 year discount plans. The yearly registration fee is $39. Free trial classes are a great way to get a feel for our programs!
All of our programs have fully developed curriculum endorsed by a local sports doctor and physical therapist to ensure safe learning and progression for all of our students!
- Address: 6462 Center Industrial Drive
(on the corner of Chicago Dr. & Port Sheldon)
Jenison, MI 49428
- PHONE: 616-669-7722
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE thehorizoncomplex.com
Come and join the fun with us at Rising Starz Gymnastics and Fitness! We offer preschool, recreational (boys and girls), tumbling, and fitness classes for children 18 months-18 years old. We also offer a competitive Fun Team and USAG Xcel team training program.
On October 7, 2013 we will be opening a new facility located inside the Power Baseball and Softball Center in Belmont. We will be offering classes, birthday parties, open gyms and special events!
Check out our website for more information!
- Address: 8181 Graphic Dr. NE, Belmont, MI 49306
- PHONE: 616-540-7989
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE www.risingstarzfitness.com
We offer recreational gymnastics for ages 18 months – college age. We also offer both artistic and trampoline competative teams. We offer open gyms, field trips, birthday parties, and cheerleading.
You can sign up anytime without a membership fee. Our sessions are 6 weeks long and you can start anytime within them.
- Address: 5960 Burlingame Ave.
Wyoming, MI 49509
- PHONE: 616-726-7979
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE forthekidz.com
GYMNASTICS ON HORSEBACK
Karin’s Horse Connection has Equestrian Vaulting! Equestrian Vaulting combines GYMNASTICS AND DANCE on the back of a moving horse at the walk, trot or canter. In addition to being a fun way to work with horses, vaulting helps build confidence and self-esteem, balance, strength and body coordination.
Vaulting lessons are open to ages 5 and up. They require no prior horsemanship experience. First time vaulters learn basic drills on a stationary barrel before transitioning to horseback. Even the most beginning vaulter is able to master several excersises in the first lesson, fostering feelings of accomplishment and pride.
Lessons include: * Groundwork (Strength and stretch training, games)
* Practice of compulsory and freestyle moves on the stationary vaulting barrel
* Vaulting on gentle, well-trained horses in the walk, trot, and canter
* Helping with getting the horse ready, feed a treat, etc.
- “Open Vaulting” every Saturday at Noon 12:00pm for all people to watch or/and try it out. Cost $15
- Recreational Team: practices 11/2 hours a week, $100 a month
- Competitive Team: practices 11/2hours a week, $100 a month
- Adaptive Vaulting: Private lessons for special needs kids, $30 1/2 hour
- Adult Vaulting: Moves similar to Yoga and Pilates on horseback, small groups of max.4 participants $30
- Address: 8001 Patterson SE
Caledonia, MI 49316
- PHONE: 616-498-7028
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE www.karinshorses.com
Here’s a list of places offering gymnastics in and around Grand Rapids/West Michigan