Info on stellar gymnastics programs across our region.
[features tab1= “OVERVIEW” tab2= “GR GYMNASTICS” tab3= “R ATHLETICS” tab4= “RADIANT SPORTZ” tab5=”GYMCO” tab6=”HORIZON COMPLEX”]
Gymnastics in West Michigan!
Here, you will find links to West Michigan and Grand Rapids Gymnastics programs and information about their:
- unique features
[clear]To use our guide, click on the arrows to the left and in the table below.
*this is a paid advertising section of grkids.com
[clear]GRAND RAPIDS GYMNASTICS
GRGymnastics focuses on teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics in a fun and exciting environment where every child can learn, laugh, and succeed. They offer recreational and competitive gymnastics for boys and girls. They have classes for age 18 months through high school as well as tumbling for dance and cheer and artistic boys and girls competitive teams. Open Gym and Birthday Parties are also offered.
- ADDRESS: 1601 Galbraith Ave, Suite 301, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
- PHONE: 616.975.2992
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: GRGymnastics.com
R-Athletics is proud to be Grand Rapids’ premiere Gymnastics Facility with 6 foam pits, in-ground trampoline and Tumble-Track for safety, progressive learning and FUN! R-Athletics offers Gymnastics to kids from 18 months all the way through to competitive level 10’s! We also offer Open Gyms, Date Night Drop-offs, Lunch Date Drop-offs, Birthday Parties, Field Trips and More!
The Yearly Membership fee to take a class is $40 per family. This membership fee also gives you discounted rates on all of our special events! We offer 8 week sessions year round, but you can join at anytime for a pro-rated price.
- Address: 2845 Thornhills Ave. Grand Rapids, Mi. 49546
- PHONE: 616-957-4900
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE r-athletics.com
We offer recreational and competitive gymnastics, cheer, tumbling, and fitness classes for children ages 12 months to 18 years. 8 week sessions and free trial classes are available.
- Address: 2356 Turner NW Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- PHONE: 616-447-7841
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE radiantsportzgr.com
- First and always: it’s fun! We give kids a positive attitude toward physical activity that lasts a lifetime.
- We teach skills that improve flexibility, coordination, and strength. Gymnastics at Gymco gives kids an advantage in all other sports!
- We believe EVERY child can succeed. We offer expert evaluations for special needs cases and place each child in a class where they will be challenged, encouraged and accepted.
- Our students gain important social skills by working with instructors and kids their own age.
- We help students set goals and work hard to reach them. Then we celebrate, and self-confidence soars.
- Our students develop their listening skills and cognitive abilities… which translates to better performance in school and at home.
Since 1980, Gymco has provided Grand Rapids kids with a top-rated program that develops their bodies, minds and characters. Our teachers are here because they love what they do! Whether your child is 2 or 17, we have a place for them to belong.
Classes enroll all year long and are offered on a flexible schedule that meets your needs. Call us today at 616.956.0586 for a free trial class – come see what the Gymco family is all about!
2306 Camelot Ridge Ct SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Gymnastics, dance, cheer, karate, academic preschool, birthday parties, summer camps, fun nights, field trips, & more! All taught by adult, experienced, energetic, safety-certified staff!
We offer month-to-month enrollment, with school year, annual and 2 year discount plans. The yearly registration fee is $39. Free trial classes are a great way to get a feel for our programs!
All of our programs have fully developed curriculum endorsed by a local sports doctor and physical therapist to ensure safe learning and progression for all of our students!
- Address: 6462 Center Industrial Drive
(on the corner of Chicago Dr. & Port Sheldon)
Jenison, MI 49428
- PHONE: 616-669-7722
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE thehorizoncomplex.com
[features tab1= “RISING STARS FITNESS” tab2= “FOR THE KIDZ” tab3=”GYMNASTICS ON HORSEBACK”]
[clear]RISING STARZ FITNESS
Come and join the fun with us at Rising Starz Gymnastics and Fitness! We offer preschool, recreational (boys and girls), tumbling, and fitness classes for children 18 months-18 years old. We also offer a competitive Fun Team and USAG Xcel team training program.
On October 7, 2013 we will be opening a new facility located inside the Power Baseball and Softball Center in Belmont. We will be offering classes, birthday parties, open gyms and special events!
Check out our website for more information!
- Address: 8181 Graphic Dr. NE, Belmont, MI 49306
- PHONE: 616-540-7989
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE www.risingstarzfitness.com
[clear]FOR THE KIDZ GYMNASTICS
We offer recreational gymnastics for ages 18 months – college age. We also offer both artistic and trampoline competative teams. We offer open gyms, field trips, birthday parties, and cheerleading.
You can sign up anytime without a membership fee. Our sessions are 6 weeks long and you can start anytime within them.
- Address: 5960 Burlingame Ave.
Wyoming, MI 49509
- PHONE: 616-726-7979
- email email@example.com
- WEBSITE forthekidz.com
[clear]GYMNASTICS ON HORSEBACK
Karin’s Horse Connection has Equestrian Vaulting! Equestrian Vaulting combines GYMNASTICS AND DANCE on the back of a moving horse at the walk, trot or canter. In addition to being a fun way to work with horses, vaulting helps build confidence and self-esteem, balance, strength and body coordination.
Vaulting lessons are open to ages 5 and up. They require no prior horsemanship experience. First time vaulters learn basic drills on a stationary barrel before transitioning to horseback. Even the most beginning vaulter is able to master several excersises in the first lesson, fostering feelings of accomplishment and pride.
Lessons include: * Groundwork (Strength and stretch training, games)
* Practice of compulsory and freestyle moves on the stationary vaulting barrel
* Vaulting on gentle, well-trained horses in the walk, trot, and canter
* Helping with getting the horse ready, feed a treat, etc.
- “Open Vaulting” every Saturday at Noon 12:00pm for all people to watch or/and try it out. Cost $15
- Recreational Team: practices 11/2 hours a week, $100 a month
- Competitive Team: practices 11/2hours a week, $100 a month
- Adaptive Vaulting: Private lessons for special needs kids, $30 1/2 hour
- Adult Vaulting: Moves similar to Yoga and Pilates on horseback, small groups of max.4 participants $30
- Address: 8001 Patterson SE
Caledonia, MI 49316
- PHONE: 616-498-7028
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE www.karinshorses.com
Here’s a list of places offering gymnastics in and around Grand Rapids/West Michigan