Great Options for families in Grand Rapids and around West Michigan…
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Thursday-Sunday, April 4-7 at Fifth Third Ball Park
- It is opening weekend for the West Michigan Whitecaps. Each day offers a different promotion.
Thursday-Sunday, April 4-7 at area Celebration and Goodrich Quality Theaters
- Flick’s Family Film Fest: Featuring FREE movies for kids 12-under and just $4.00 for adults, Flick’s Family Film Fest is here! Showtimes will be available on Tuesday evenings the week that the movie starts.April 4 – Rise of the Guardians
April 5 – April 11 – Ice Age: Continental Drift
- Free Spring Movies: Everyone is FREE! Saturday and Sundays at 9 and 10am. Tickets are first come, first served.
4/6-4/7 – Hotel Transylvania
Thursday-Sunday, April 4-7 at The Delta Plex
- An entire building filled with exciting activities and entertainment for newly-walking children through teens. Enjoy both physical activies to burn some energy as well as performances and shows to entertain. There is a very large variety of fun things to see and do. There is even a special Kidzville Zone-an area dedicated to 7-year-olds and under, featuring age-appropriate inflatables, rides and games.
Friday, April 5 at the John Ball Park Zoo
- Get the kids outdoors during Spring Break! Special activities all week long! Every day is different, but every day is fun! Featuring: Aquatic animal touch tank, crafts, Critter Chats, Animal demonstrations, games and more.
Friday, April 5 at the Outdoor Discovery Center in Holland
- Join a naturalist in search of amphibians, insects and other aquatic life that live on ODC Nature Preserve. All collection tubs and dip nets will be provided. Old shoes or boots that can go into the water are recommended. No sandals or bare feet please. Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Registration required
Tuesday-Friday , April 2-5 at Koetsier’s
- Visitors will get a tour of the greenhouse and experience the tastes and smells of veggies and herbs and the kids will get to do a planting project to take home.
Taste (and smell) -herbs, veggies, cucumber water, popcorn and more!
Touch-get your fingers dirty, plant a pansy to take home!
Tour-take a behind the scenes tour of our greenhouse and take a ride on the Bumble Bee Express (weather permitting)!
All these of these events and more can be found on the grkids.com event calendar.