Saturday, November 16, 2019 - 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Jurassic Quest is coming to GRAND RAPIDS, MI!
More Rides, Activities and Dinosaurs than ever before!
November 15-17, 2019
Friday 3pm-8pm Saturday 9am-8pm Sunday 9am-7pm
Purchasing tickets online before the event will guarantee access!
Strollers are welcome and be sure to bring your cameras! There will be a TON of great moments to capture! ALSO, DON’T FORGET TO BRING SOCKS! Socks are required for the inflatables!
We have added dinosaurs and elements that have never been seen before!
NEW TO JURASSIC QUEST:
– HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
– NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
– NOW OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size T-Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Quetzalcoatlus, Anzu Wyliei, Ouranosaurus, Velociraptors, Stegosaurus, Utahraptor, Therizinosaurus, Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Edmontosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, & even walking dinosaurs!
– NEW activities!
– NEW walking Herrerasaurus and Dilophosaurus!
– NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
– NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
– NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
Jurassic Quest has been the LARGEST & MOST REALISTIC dinosaur event in North America since 2013 and is now EVEN BIGGER!
Our exhibit features:
– Incredibly realistic, interactive BABY DINOSAURS and WALKING DINOSAURS exclusive to Jurassic Quest
– DINOSAUR RIDES, dinosaur bounce houses, and bungee pulls
– Face painting, green screen photography, and dinosaur jeopardy
– Science stations, crafts, and dino cinema
– & MUCH MORE!
Location:DeVos Place Convention Center
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Contact:Cost: Kids (2 & up) and Adults: $22, Kids 2 and under- FREE, Kids VIP: $36
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Jurassic Quest
Organizer Phone: Not Provided
Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.