Grand Rapids Events That Families Return to Year After Year
With Spring around the corner, if cabin fever has hit your house, now is the time to get everyone out for some good family fun. West Michigan has some great event options that are sure to please everyone in your family.
Earlier this year, parents voted on their favorite places to play and live life in greater Grand Rapids in our GRANDTASTIC AWARDS. Parents told us the best events in the area for family fun! Check out the list of these amazing events below. Want to know what else families love around Grand Rapids? Check out our full list of Grandtastic Awards here!
West Michigan’s Favorite Event for Family Fun
From the arts, to festivals, to sporting events, West Michigan is filled with opportunities for Family Fun.
ArtPrize was voted by our readers as the TOP Event for Family Fun in greater Grand Rapids!
Top 10 – Favorite Events for Family Fun Around West Michigan
- ArtPrize | Multiple locations, downtown Grand Rapids
- Butterflies are Blooming at Frederik Meijer Gardens | 1000 E Beltline Ave NE | Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Flick’s Family Movie Festival at Celebration Cinema | 4 Locations in greater Grand Rapids
- Tulip Time | Multiple locations in Holland
- Hudsonville Community Fair | 5235 Park Ave | Hudsonville, MI 49426
- Festival of the Arts | Downtown Grand Rapids
- Rockford Start of Summer Celebration | Downtown Rockford
- Gilda’s LaughFest | 1806 Bridge St NW | Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Zoo Goes Boo at John Ball Zoo | 1300 Fulton W | Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- TIES: Allegan County Fair | 150 Douglas St | Allegan, MI 49010
Disney on Ice | 130 Fulton St W | Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Kent County Youth Fair | 225 S Hudson St SE | Lowell, MI 49331