Free Family Fun on Saturday, March 16
The annual Forest Hills Community Expo returns for another year of free family fun on Saturday, March 16, 2019. My kids ask about when this will return… it’s become a yearly tradition to go play at the Forest Hills Expo (and eat samples!).
Come on Down to the Expo at Ada Christian School
It’s held at Ada Christian School and features the following kid-oriented events:
- free restaurant samples (the number and type of these vary each year – show up and be surprised!)
- Little Caesars will be selling lunch this year during the event, too!
- an entertainment stage (with musicians, a variety of dance groups, a magician, and more).
- a FREE Kids Zone with lots of tumbling and ninja activities brought in by Grand Rapids Gymnastics and Ninja’s on the Move. There’s also an inflatable rock wall slide!
For the parents, the event has:
- a GRAND PRIZE Drawing of $500 Forest Hills Bucks.
- booths from 80+ local vendors with many items available to purchase.
- great weather! It’s indoors, so no matter what’s happening outside, you’re covered!
- door prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
Details About the Forest Hills Community Expo
- DATE: Saturday, March 16, 2019
- EXPO HOURS: 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- LOCATION: Ada Christian School, 6206 Ada Drive SE
- ADMISSION: Free!
- CONNECT: With the event on Facebook
Will we see you on Saturday?
Staycation Ideas for Your West Michigan Family
Your kids are on break from school, so you want to plan some fun activities that don’t break the bank or require serious travel. We get it and we are here to help!
First of all, it’s probably a good time to tune out from social media for a bit. Taking a break from social media is never a bad idea and while we dearly love the Mitten, it’s not exactly a tropical paradise is it?
When you’re staying home, it’s not a ton of fun to see a slew of vacation photos in your newsfeed reminding you that your […]