Free Family Fun on Saturday, March 16
The annual Forest Hills Community Expo returns for another year of free family fun on Saturday, March 16, 2019. My kids ask about when this will return… it’s become a yearly tradition to go play at the Forest Hills Expo (and eat samples!).
Come on Down to the Expo at Ada Christian School
It’s held at Ada Christian School and features the following kid-oriented events:
- free restaurant samples (the number and type of these vary each year – show up and be surprised!)
- Little Caesars will be selling lunch this year during the event, too!
- an entertainment stage (with musicians, a variety of dance groups, a magician, and more).
- a FREE Kids Zone with lots of tumbling and ninja activities brought in by Grand Rapids Gymnastics and Ninja’s on the Move. There’s also an inflatable rock wall slide!
For the parents, the event has:
- a GRAND PRIZE Drawing of $500 Forest Hills Bucks.
- booths from 80+ local vendors with many items available to purchase.
- great weather! It’s indoors, so no matter what’s happening outside, you’re covered!
- door prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
Details About the Forest Hills Community Expo
- DATE: Saturday, March 16, 2019
- EXPO HOURS: 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- LOCATION: Ada Christian School, 6206 Ada Drive SE
- ADMISSION: Free!
- CONNECT: With the event on Facebook
Will we see you on Saturday?
Michigan is the Ultimate Beach State
We are spoiled in West Michigan. Our backyard has mile after mile of the most pristine shoreline and beaches that help us remember what play time is all about.
Okay, I admit it– Tim Allen’s voice has seeped into my brain. But there is nothing more “Pure Michigan” or pure family than a day digging your toes into the sand! Be lazy, be playful, and just be at the beach.
5 Tips for Beach Fun With Kids
1. Hauling too much stuff gives Mom and Dad beach burn out! Dig out your winter sled… really! Load all of […]