Let’s give a hearty grkids.com welcome to our new Play Date Series sponsor, West Michigan Estate Planning Center! Their sponsorship allows us to continue to offer grkids.com Play Dates. Thank you WMEPC!
Mom and Attorney Nancy Hillary reminds us that Estate Planning isn’t just paperwork (like a Will or Trust) – it’s a conversation. It’s a plan to ensure your family is protected and will be cared for if something happens to you. It’s planning for your future and your family’s future.
As of 4/21/14, this event is Sold Out. To make sure you know about upcoming play date events as soon as possible, join our Play Date Email List.
A Play Date Full of Gymnastics Fun!
GR Gymnastics offers a wide range of gymnastics programming for toddlers on up. And open gym at their facility is a great place to burn off extra energy. Foam pits, trampolines, balances beams and more are just waiting to be discovered!
GR Gymnastics has put together a special experience for grkids.com families. Come to GRG on Friday, April 25 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM and you’ll be treated to a half-hour gymnastics class with fabulous GRG teachers followed by an hour of free play in the gym.
It’s only $5 per family*!
You will pay at the door, but we do need you to sign up so we know how many to expect (we want to have the right number of teachers, etc) to make your experience amazing.
The birthday party room is the perfect place to enjoy a snack. Sponsor Nancy Hillary has a small treat planned for the kids, but feel free to bring a small snack or drink of your own. There is a vending machine on site as well.
Play Date Details
- Our play date session is on Friday, April 25 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
- GR Gymnastics is located at 1601 Galbraith Ave SE | Grand Rapids, MI 49546
P: (616) 975-2992 | Website
- *immediate family = parents, kids, grandparents
- A parent or guardian is required to sign a waiver before child(ren) may participate.
- Sign up is required to reserve your family’s place. You will pay at the door, but we do ask that you sign up online so we can prepare.
- Use the form below to reserve your spot. Note that the tickets are free but you will pay a $5 entrance fee per family when you arrive at GR Gymnastics.