Keep Your Kids Active & Having Fun All Summer Long!
Summer break is coming soon, and Grand Rapids Gymnastics (GRG) has you covered!
Does your kid love to jump? Swim? Tumble? How about bust out some ninja moves? Whatever they love to do, they can spend a whole week with GRG improving their skills, making new friends, building confidence, and having a blast.
Choose from seven unique one-week programs running from June 12 – August 25. From foam pits to trampolines, gymnastics to swimming, your kids will have a summer to remember!
Each camp runs for one week, lasting 9:00 AM – noon, Monday through Friday. All camps are for ages four and up. Choose one (or more!) from the following camps:
- SPORTS MIX (June 19-23) In this mix-up of sports, kids will enjoy gymnastics for the first hour, followed by a different sporting event each day. From T-ball to soccer, volleyball to ga-ga ball, if it has a ball in it you’ll be playing it!
- TRAMPOLINE/GYMNASTICS (July 10-14, August 14-18) Bounce and jump your way to fun! Your child will learn the fun and safe way to have a blast on a trampoline. Through safety, technique, and skill lessons, paired with a good dose of gymnastics, this camp won’t disappoint!
- JUST GYMNASTICS (June 26-30, July 17-21, August 7-11) From floor work to bars, balance beam to trampoline and vault, your child will learn to improve their gymnastics skills in a safe and nurturing environment.
- SPORTS MIX/SWIMMING (July 24-28) If your child loves all sports, both in and out of the water, this camp is for them! Every morning will start in the gym with a sport, and then end in the pool at Watermark Country Club, where a WSI Certified Instructor from Watermark Country Club will help your child improve their swimming skills, followed by open swim time!
- GYMNASTICS/SWIMMING (July 31 – August 4) This camp is perfect for the kid who loves both being on the mat and in the pool. Each day will begin with a gymnastics training session, followed by swimming at the Watermark Country Club. Swim time will include both instruction as well as free swim!
- NINJA CAMP (August 21-25) This camp is all about the art of moving skillfully and rapidly through obstacles by running, climbing, or leaping–like a ninja! Campers will practice body control, coordination, and aerial awareness as they vault, flip, twist, roll, jump and balance.
- CHEER CAMP (June 12-16) GRG’s Cheer camp is for both the aspiring and the experienced cheerleader. Your child will learn proper tumbling techniques, jumps, and stunts. Cheer campers will learn a choreographed routine that will be performed for parents at the end of the camp week.
Can’t decide between tumbling or cheer camp? Don’t forget to take advantage of GRG’s awesome discounts! Register your child for more than one camp and get 20% off each additional camp. In addition, if you are signing up multiple children, you will receive a 10% discount.
To learn more about GRG’s summer camps, visit the website for more information!