Grand Rapids Kids Can Help Your Parenting Game
See Also: Grand Rapids Summer Camps Guide
Resources you’ll find on Grand Rapids Kids:
- grkids.com Website: Our website, grkids.com, is the premiere hub of information for all things related to kids and families in greater Grand Rapids. We publish 5-10 articles each week, so you’ll consistently find fresh content on our site. We have over 1,000 posts on grkids.com, so you can also use the search bar to find articles on a wide variety of topics.
- User-Friendly Guides: You will find that GRKIDS offers guides for just about EVERY kid-related topic–child care, gymnastics, summer camps, sports, preschools, special needs resources and MORE! You can see all of our guides filed on our homepage under our Guides tab.
- Family Friendly Event Calendar: Our event calendar is loaded with daily activities for kids around West Michigan. Use the “advanced search” button to sort through the events, making it easy to find things like free activities, sensory-friendly events or activities in specific areas or for specific ages.
- The GRKIDS Facebook page – our strong Facebook presence is a very active community. We have over 32,000 Facebook fans and that number is ever-growing! Throughout each day, our incredible Facebook team shares posts that will make you laugh, help you learn something new and maybe even make you tear up. Our Facebook community also receives tons of messages from local parents with questions, like the example below. This is the ultimate way to crowd-source information from local parents!
- Weekend Planner: We’d love to help you plan your weekend! The Weekend Planner eNewsletter is delivered to your inbox every Tuesday morning full of top events for the week, giveaway/contest information, inspirational articles and more! Be sure to subscribe here.
- Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Oh My! GRKIDS is not just on Facebook! If you’re looking for some visual inspiration for Grand Rapids family fun, you should definitely follow us Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. You’ll get behind-the-scenes looks at West Michigan exploration, links to parenting articles and, of course, we’ll post images that will simply make you die with laughter! (See below). And our Pinterest account is a great place to find loads of fabulous ideas. We have pinterest boards galore for the Creative Mom, Chef Mom, Lunchbox Mom, Vacation Mom and everyone in between–fun for dads to check out, too!
- Grand Rapids Baby: Are you expecting or do you have a baby under 12 months old? If the answer is YES, first of all CONGRATS! Now, you need to get yourself signed up for Grand Rapids Baby! This occasional email series will send you occasional eNewsletters outlining what you need to know as a new mom in West Michigan. Sign up here!
- Real Life Articles Written by Local Parents: As mentioned above, we constantly publish new articles. Some of these articles are fun and light-hearted, others are vulnerable and authentic looks into parenting. Our local parent writers talk about things like struggling with mom guilt, dealing with depression, walking with kids through bereavement, handling the heartbreak of divorce, how to approach discipline and much more. Just another reason to subscribe to our Weekend Planner eNewsletter, so you never miss these articles about real life, written by real, local parents.
Thank you for stopping by and learning more about how Grand Rapids Kids can help you!
We are so glad to have you join our strong community of local families. Our mission is to “make parents happy in West Michigan” and we hope we can do that for YOU.
Pin this image for future reference!