Exposure Location List includes MSA Woodland and 28th St. Restaurants
Oakland County is the location of at least two confirmed COVID19 coronavirus cases.
March 6, 2020
- Five Guys, 3561 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 6:30-7:00 p.m.
March 7, 2020
- MSA Woodland, 2100 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Texas Roadhouse, 3776 28th SE, Kentwood, 4:30-6:15 p.m.
- Subway, 6260 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Jimmy Johns, 5925 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Out of an abundance of caution, anyone that was present at the following locations on the dates and times listed below should be alert for symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
If any develop, stay at home and promptly call a healthcare provider or hospital prior to arriving so that the appropriate preventive measures can be put in place.