Post Family Farm Offers Field Trips for Kids
An 80-acre reminder of life’s simple pleasures, tours at Post Family Farm offer a fun and educational experience for students, parents and teachers alike. Not to mention our delicious homemade donuts!
POST FAMILY FARM FIELD TRIP DETAILS
Post Family Farm gives each classroom a personal 1.5-hour tour (or 1 hour for a mini-tour) by one of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides. Our tours are geared toward early elementary, but we are able to adjust our field trips to fit any age level or group.
- tractor-drawn hayride to and from the pumpkin patch (fall) or the back forty (spring)
- choose a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch (fall) or plant a sunflower seed or flower to take home (spring)
- play in the straw area
- play in a free play area
- rope maze
- slide down giant tube slides
- farm animal education
- rides in a 16-car pumpkin train
- storytelling about how pumpkins grow (fall) or what happens to the ground between fall harvesting and spring planting (spring)
- enjoy a fresh, delicious donut and apple cider (fall) or punch (spring)
- wandering through the woods
- feeding goats (quarters required)
- eating lunch (not provided) under a covered lean-to (nominal fee)
- and more!
We look forward to educating you about farm life and farm fun! (Note: the mini-tour does not include the story time or the donuts, but these can be ordered! The giant tube slide and the straw area are also restricted during mini-tours.)
HOW TO BOOK
See Facebook for more information.
Address: 5081 Bauer Road Hudsonville, MI 49426
MORE FIELD TRIPS TO EXPLORE