With over 35 years of experience and a reputation for excellence, Gymco is Grand Rapids’ go-to for gymnastics – and so much more! Kids gain skills and confidence from our proven curriculum, and they learn to love fitness for life. Find out more about gymnastics classes, preschool, drop-in programs, summer day camps, birthday parties and special events at www.gymco.com today!
Welcome to the Gigantic Grand Rapids Summer Fun Guide for 2015!
Here you’ll find one gigantic roundup of fairs and festivals, camps, classes, play dates, water play places, parks, concerts in the park, day trip ideas, vacation spots, camping locations, where to find u-pick strawberries and blueberries, great playgrounds… and more… all in one easy spot.
Pin this page, post this to Facebook, save the link to your homescreen, or bookmark this link because this is one page you’re going to want to come back to over and over again this summer.
Something to do everyday, all summer long!
- DAILY FUN on the grkids.com Event Calendar
- JUNE IDEAS: 30 Days of June Fun
- JULY IDEAS: 31 Days of July Fun
- AUGUST IDEAS: 31 Days of August Fun – COMING SOON
A smart summer starts right here!
- Huge List of West MI Summer Day Camps
- Summer Science Camps
- Earn Free Stuff at Summer Reading Programs
- Ultimate Vacation Bible School Roundup
- John Ball Zoo Take-Along Audio Tour
Making memories together. What could be better?
- Roundup: West MI Fairs and Festivals
- Indoor Play Places for Rainy Days
- Free Summer Kid Movies at Celebration Cinema (Woodland)
- Concerts & Movies in the Park Schedule
- Kids’ Fun Runs and Races
Summer in West Michigan is something magical!
- Farmer’s Markets: Where to Find Them and When They’re Open
- U-Pick Fruit Guide
- Fabulous Local Hikes for Kids
- Huge List of Where to Camp with Kids
- Playgrounds and Parks
- Roundup of Water Play Places
- Readers Pick: Best Beaches for Kids
ROAD TRIPS FROM GRAND RAPIDS
Pack up the car and hit the road, adventures await!
- 11 Michigan Summer Vacation Getaway Ideas for Your Family
- Try “Cappuccino” Camping at Silver Lake Resort
- Snorkel at This Michigan Shipwreck, 2.5 Hours from Grand Rapids
- Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show and Balloon Festival
- Our Almost Free Lansing Day of Play
[clear]BACK TO SCHOOL
Education choices galore. Let’s hit the books!
- 2015 West MI Preschool Guide
- Roundup: Non-traditional school options
- List of where you can still find young-five programs
- The Greater Grand Rapids Childcare Guide
How will you be spending your summer?
Is there something we missed? We’d love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment below![clear]
GET GRKIDS WEEKLY UPDATES
Sign up here to get our free weekly newsletter.