No Matter Who is in Your Family, We all Have one Thing in Common – We all Need to Eat
What Kind of Dinner Mom are You?
Are you a Planner or a Fly-by-the-Seat-of-Your-Pants parent when it comes to figuring out “What’s for dinner?”
Team Planner here. But just because I love having a strategy for our evening meals, it doesn’t mean I love grocery shopping. And I think that’s something we all can relate to…meal planner or not!
Fast Lane Gives Us the Gift of Time
Making time for a trip to the grocery store is key to getting supper on the table. And with warm weather ahead and kids activities in full swing, time is a hot commodity.
That’s why I love that Fast Lane saves my time with the Fast Lane grocery pickup and delivery. (**Delivery not available in all areas. Separate delivery fees apply.)
They have stores throughout West Michigan, including Family Fare, D&W Fresh Market and Forest Hills Foods, and Ada Fresh Market (opening Sunday, April 14, 2019).
My local neighborhood store is a quick and convenient stop when I’m out taxi-ing my kids around! They make it super easy for a Soccer Mom like me to cross grocery shopping off my list with their Fast Lane Program. I can just pull up and they will load groceries into my car in between practice and game schedules, without missing a beat.
Fast Lane lets you shop online and then swing by a participating store for fast pickup.
Life is Simpler in the Fast Lane
Convenience is the name of the game these days, especially when it comes to grocery shopping! You and your mom friends are probably all over this online grocery shopping thing or have at least thought about giving it a try.
But if you haven’t drunk the kool-aid yet, here’s why you need to check out Fast Lane.
Things I Love About Fast Lane Online Grocery Shopping
- You can try it before you buy it! Your first three shopping pick fees are FREE when you use promo code FASTLANE at checkout. After that, you can choose what works best for you — from a pay-per-trip shopping fee to a monthly ($16.95) or yearly ($49) unlimited subscription.
- You can buy everything they have in-store for the EXACT SAME PRICE. No upcharges! Fast Lane also gives the benefits of your Yes or Fresh Rewards account — add digital coupons and rewards and save!
- Their personal shoppers make sure you get the best of the best. I’m picky when it comes to choosing my fruits and veggies, so I love knowing they’ve been trained to send me home with the freshest food!
Enter to WIN a Fast Lane Subscription and Gift Card
SpartanNash is giving away 3 Amazing Grocery Prizes.
Grand Prize: A yearly subscription to Fast Lane and a $500 Store Gift Card!
1st Runner Up: $250 gift card and a yearly subscription to the Fast Lane
2nd Runner Up: $100 gift card and a yearly subscription to the Fast Lane
The expiration date for subscription sign-up will be 30 days after notification of winning.
There are three ways to get entries in for a chance to WIN by commenting on THIS article. Facebook comments do not count for entries.
1: For a first entry, leave a comment below telling us what your go-to meal is on a busy weekday evening!
2. Get a second entry by “liking” Fast Lane on Facebook and leave a separate comment telling us you did so. (Note: Only comments on this grkids.com article will be counted for this giveaway.)
3. Get a third entry by sharing this giveaway with friends. Leave a third and final comment below telling us how you shared.
This giveaway will close on April 25, 2019 at midnight and the winners will be notified via email. The winner will have 24 hours to respond by email accepting the prize. No purchase necessary to enter the contest. Leaving a comment on this blog post is not a requirement of entry. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to grkids.com and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to enter the contest and notify winners. Entrants will release Facebook from all liability. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and reside in Michigan. Only one entry per household or IP address. Entrants may also enter the contest by sending an email to win at grkids dot com containing their name, address, phone number and email address along with the words: Family Fare Fast Lane Giveaway in the subject line. Grand Rapids Kids’ liability is limited to the value of the prize.