This giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner, Samantha!
Move Your Body More in 2019 With MVP
Stepping into a New Year is fun and exhilarating! The idea of starting fresh, setting goals and working toward them is what I look forward to the most in January.
One of my 2019 goals is to move my body more. Last year a few of my friends found the perfect way to stay motivated was to team up with MVP. Not only did MVP have classes for their various skill levels, but they also have free childcare.
MVP Sports Clubs Helps Busy Parents With Fitness
Staying active as a parent is challenging, so MVP provides services and amenities that make it as easy as possible for us busy moms and dads.
- All-Star Members get access to all 5 of their West Michigan locations, making it a snap to swing into the gym no matter where you are!
- With 400 complimentary group fitness classes, you won’t have any problem finding a Yoga, Aqua Fit or Zumba class that works with your schedule! They even have a mobile app with enhanced class schedules and the ability to check-in through your device!.
- Let’s talk Kid’s Stuff!, MVP’s fun zone for kids (ages 0 -11). While your kids are having a blast in a supervised and safe space doing fitness activities, basketball, and arts and crafts, you can get your squats, lunges and post-workout shower done.
- Exclusive for All-Star Members, you can use their Work Space with awesome amenities like childcare, super-fast WiFi and free parking. Take a class before or after putting in some work time!
The MVP Sports Clubs are a great place for parents, and kids, to have fun, workout and be active together!
More Details About MVP Sports Clubs
MVP Sports Clubs offer state-of-the-art cardio, strength and functional training, and daily group fitness classes which are included in their memberships.
They have both indoor and outdoor aquatics areas – perfect for year-round fun in the pool! With basketball and tennis courts, spa-quality locker rooms, a supervised kids area (ages 0 -11), co-working space and more, you and your family will love every minute spent at MVP! Schedule a tour of one of their five West Michigan locations today.
Enter to WIN
Win One (1) Three Month All-Star Family Membership. This Membership provides full club access to family members living in the same household. Maximum of two adults and five children ages 20 and under per account. Proof of residence is required. All-Star Memberships allow complete access to all West Michigan MVP Membership Facilities.
There are three ways to get entries in for a chance to WIN by commenting on THIS article. Facebook comments do not count for entries.
1: For a first entry, leave a comment below telling us what your family does together that keeps you active!
2. Get a second entry by “liking” MVP Sportsplex on Facebook and leave a separate comment telling us you did so. (Note: Only comments on this grkids.com article will be counted for this giveaway.)
3. Get a third entry by sharing this giveaway with friends. Leave a third and final comment below telling us how you shared.
This giveaway will close on January 24, 2019 at midnight and the winners will be notified via email. The winner will have 24 hours to respond by email accepting the prize. No purchase necessary to enter the contest. Leaving a comment on this blog post is not a requirement of entry. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to grkids.com and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to enter the contest and notify winners. Entrants will release Facebook from all liability. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and reside in Michigan. Only one entry per household or IP address. Entrants may also enter the contest by sending an email to win at grkids dot com containing their name, address, phone number and email address along with the words: MVP Giveaway in the subject line. Grand Rapids Kids’ liability is limited to the value of the prize.