This giveaway is closed. Congrats to the winner, Abbey!
Swim Lessons for Kids are Fun AND Functional
Swimming lessons are not only fun for kids – they teach an important life skill, too! These days, there are so many fun activities available for kids, but who has time for it all? When choosing how to fill a busy schedule, you can’t go wrong with swim lessons.
Both my husband and I work full-time, and with two little kids, there isn’t much time for a plethora of classes and recreational activities.
But swim lessons is the one class both of my children have taken.
My almost-five-year-old loves the water, and I feel much better knowing she has learned some key skills. My 2-year-old is a little less confident, but swim lessons have helped him feel more brave around water.
MVP has Classes for Little Swimmers of Every Age
Don’t let the snow stop you from getting in the pool! MVP Sports Club offers year-round swim classes and private lessons for all ages and skill levels.
You don’t have to be a member to take advantage of their swimming programs. Most classes are five weeks long and are offered on a variety of days and times to fit your schedule. Sign up your child today for one of the following classes:
- Tiny Tadpoles: 6-18 months with parent participation
- Baby Guppies: 18-36 months with parent participation
- Mini Minnows: 3-5 years, child will enter the pool without parent participation
- Fabulous Sunfish: 3-5 years, child must be able to glide on front, roll to back, and float 3 seconds
- Dynamic Dolphins: 3-5 years, child must be able to swim a short distance, float on their back for 5 seconds, and glide on front and back
- Levels 1-6: 5+ years, child will progress through the levels and learn a variety of skills
- STARS Swim Club: 10-18 years, a pathway for the competitive swimmer
So whether you’re raising a future Olympic gold medalist or you just want your child to be safe around the water, MVP is a great place to get them the swimming skills they need!
More details about MVP Sportsplex
In addition to youth classes, MVP offers adult swim classes, as well as several certification courses such as CPR and First Aid, lifeguard training, and babysitter training.
MVP Sports Clubs is West Michigan’s fitness leader. With state-of-the-art facilities, world-class technology, and industry-leading classes, they have everything you need to get fit and have fun. With flexible membership options, unlimited group fitness classes, spa-quality locker facilities, countless amenities and so much more, expect to be impressed! Visit one of their five convenient locations, today!
Enter to WIN
Win one FREE group session of child/youth swim lessons at MVP Sportsplex! Your little swimmer will enjoy learning (or improving) this fun and important skill. Lessons must be redeemed by December 31, 2018.
There are three ways to get entries in for a chance to WIN by commenting on THIS article. Facebook comments do not count for entries.
1: For a first entry, leave a comment below telling us whether your child loves to swim or has never been near the water. Don’t worry, even seasoned swimmers have a chance to win!
2. Get a second entry by “liking” MVP Sportsplex on Facebook and leave a separate comment telling us you did so. (Note: Only comments on this grkids.com article will be counted for this giveaway.)
3. Get a third entry by sharing this giveaway with friends. Leave a third and final comment below telling us how you shared.