Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Take off those training wheels! Your child can learn to ride that 2-wheeler at a Gymco bike clinic! Students learn the basic bike skills: gliding, balance, pedaling & steering, and with our proven technique, we make learning to ride safe, easy and fun! Our 2-hour bike clinics sell out quickly, reservations are required, space is limited, save your spot early! Register your child on the Gymco event calendar.
Ask around, check out our reviews, find out why our bike clinics are so popular!
- kids learn to ride on their own 2-wheeler (must also have a helmet)
- most kids learn how to ride independently in one 2-hour clinic
- for kids age 4+, $38 per child/$32 for Gymco members
- bike clinics run every Tuesday & Saturday, all summer long
- multi-child discount available
- private bike lessons for individuals or small groups
Questions? email: [email protected] or call (616) 056-0586
2306 Camelot Ridge Court SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Contact:Cost: $38 per child/$32 for Gymco member
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer Phone: (616) 956-0586
Organizer Email: [email protected]
- City of Grand Rapids
- East (East GR, Ada, Cascade, Forest Hills)
- Grades 6-8
- Grades K-2
- Southeast (Caledonia, Kentwood, Cutlerville, Dutton)
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.