Thank you for advertising with GRKIDS!
If you have a current contract with GRKIDS and have been asked to submit information for a Facebook post, please fill out the form below.
Interesting, Helpful Posts get Seen by More People on Facebook.
Social media is another way to reach our audience with a specific message about your organization or business. We want to help you maximize your reach through your FB posts on our GRKIDS Facebook page.
Our team of content creators craft engaging posts that will get your info out to as many Facebook users as possible.
The better information you share with our team, the better chances your post has of being seen in the Facebook community.
You send us the images, incentives, key info, and interesting information on your brand or event, and we will create something like the following.
Example of a Good Facebook Post -Basic
Example of a Good Facebook Post – Lots of Images
If you’ve got a good image game, let us capitalize on it! Readers love posts with multiple colorful, eye-catching images.
This post also hits the same marks:
Want more tips? You can also get good pointers by reading Facebook’s article: The Ad Copy Cheat Sheet.
Image Requirements – IMPORTANT
- Photos are high resolution, JPG format
- We recommend images sized 800 x 500 px with little to no text. (Facebook will not show your ad to as many users if the image has more than 20% text.)
- Images with people in them are great. Use high-quality photos that are brightly lit. Do not submit images that are poor quality or are unrelated to your post topic. Images that do not meet these criteria will not be posted.
- If an image does not meet Facebook’s standards, the GRKIDS team may opt to replace your image with one from your website, Facebook page or choose to run the post with no image at their discretion.
- **NOTE: Sponsors are liable for the photos they submit. This means you must be the owner of the photo you share. If children are in your photographs, you must obtain parental/guardian permission before sharing their photo with us. Lastly, if you submit a photo that you did not take, you will need to send us written permission from the photographer.**
Submit Content by Deadline
Example: If your post is scheduled sometime in February, this form must be filled out no later than January 1.
Last but not least, if you have not yet completed your client profile, fill out our client intake form HERE. Thank you!