Better posts get seen by more people on Facebook.
Better posts are…
- Often include incentives
EXAMPLE OF A GOOD POST
Why this post is good:
- Catchy headline grabs attention: PROMO CODE ALERT
- Short description of business tells why this business is worth the reader’s time
- PROMO Code offers something of value to the reader
- Image has little or no text. Is also bright and eye-catching.
Want more tips? You can also get good pointers by reading Facebook’s article: The Ad Copy Cheat Sheet.
IMPORTANT Photograph/Image Requirements
- Photos should be high resolution, JPG format
- We recommend images sized 800 x 500 px with little to no text.
- We ask that you submit images with minimal amount of text. Images with people in them are great. Use high-quality photos that are brightly lit. Do not submit images that are poor quality or are unrelated to your post topic. Images that do not meet these criteria will not be posted.
- If an image does not meet Facebook’s standards, the GRKIDS team may opt to replace your image with one from your website, Facebook page or choose to run the post with no image at their discretion.
- **NOTE: Sponsors are liable for the photos they submit. This means you must be the owner of the photo you share. If children are in your photographs, you must obtain parental/guardian permission before sharing their photo with us. Lastly, if you submit a photo that you did not take, you will need to send us written permission from the photographer.**
SUBMIT BY DEADLINE
Example: If your post is scheduled sometime in February, this form must be filled out no later than January 1st.
Last but not least, if you have not yet completed your client profile, fill out our client intake form HERE. Thank you!