Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Santa will be at Deer Tracks Junction – FOR TOUR GUESTS ONLY – every weekend starting the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve, with special times available the week before Christmas. See below for exact times and dates. Bring your camera to take pictures with Santa, then head outside to check out all of the cool decorations. And be sure to say Howdy to our “Grinch” and all the “Whos” down in Whos-ville! Your Christmas Experience Package includes:
- the Wildlife Safari Tour with our “Grinch” where you will get to see and pet lots of animals, like Santa’s Reindeer. The tour is about 45 minutes.
- visiting with Santa (for TOUR GUESTS ONLY) – Bring your camera to take lots of pictures
- playing on our large outdoor Play areas (weather permitting – some areas are closed) and strolling through all of the beautiful Christmas Decorations (There will be a select few animals still in the park, but all of our smaller animals have moved to their winter barn.)
Price is $18 per person, 2 and under FREE (no ticket needed)
CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE TOUR SCHEDULE
(we open 1 hour before 1st tour of the day, and close 1 hour after last tour of the day):
- Nov 29, 30, & Dec 1 ~ Tours at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, & 4 pm
- Dec 5 & 12 ~ Tour is at 5 pm
- Dec 6 & 13 ~ Tours are at 4 pm & 5 pm
- Dec 7, 8, 14, & 15 ~ Tours are at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, & 4 pm
- Dec 16 thru 20 ~ Tours are at 3 pm, 4 pm, & 5 pm
- Dec 21 thru 24 ~ Tours at 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, & 4 pm
Location:Deer Tracks Junction, LLC
7850 14 Mile Rd.
Cedar Springs, MI 49319
Contact:Cost: $18 per person, 2 and under are free
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Deer Tracks Junction, LLC
Organizer Phone: 6168633337
Organizer Email: [email protected]
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.