Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Fun activities for all ages including:
- Area’s Largest Ninja Warrior Course (44” and over)
- Open Jump Arena
- Basketball Slam
- Foam Pit
- Extreme Jump Tower (44” and over)
- Human Foosball
- Tri-Level Playground (54″ and under)
- Bounce Pillow (42” and under)
- Arcade (additional cost)
- Virtual Reality (additional cost)
Rebounderz also provides a comfortable environment for parents choosing not to be out on the jumpers. We have a full Cafe’ with plenty of seating, a parent lounge, big screen TVs, and WiFi.
- $14.00 per jumper general admission (includes Jump and Ninja Warrior Activities).
- $56.00 maximum admission per family.
- $2.79 for reusable Rebounderz Grip Socks (required).
- Clean Athletic Shoes recommended for Ninja Warrior Course.
- $9.00 for ages 3-5, and Free for Ages 2 and under (with another paid admission).
- Must have a valid waiver on file to participate. Minors under 18 years old will need to have a waiver filled out by their parent or legal guardian.
Location:Rebounderz Extreme Fun Center
7500 Cottonwood Dr
Jenison, MI 49428
Contact:Cost: $14 per jumper general admission
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Rebounderz of Grand Rapids
Organizer Phone: (616) 455-5600
Organizer Email: [email protected]
- High School
- Middle School
- West (Grandville, Jenison, Hudsonville, Jamestown, Allendale)
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.