Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 10:30 am
Where “Shhhhh!” isn’t allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing – Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
- all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
Movie Lineup (Subject to change)
- January 4 – Spies in Disguise
- January 25 – Dolittle
- February 22 – Sonic the Hedgehog
- March 14 – Onward
- April 4 – Mulan
- April 11 – Peter Rabbit 2
- April 25 – Trolls World Tour
- May 23 – Scoob!
- May 30 – SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run
- June 27 – Soul
Location:Celebration Cinema Grand Rapids South
1506 Eastport Dr SE
Gaines Township, MI 49508
Contact:Cost: Regular matinee pricing
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Family Hope Foundation
Organizer Phone: 616-729-8833
Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.