Friday, July 20, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Kids ages 3-12 find your running shoes and get ready to race! Northern Physical Therapy is inviting you to participate in their Kids 1K Fun Run at Rogers Park during Sparta’s 2018 Town and Country Days.
- There is no registration fee…It’s free!
- Early check in will start at 8:30am on Friday July 20st
- All participants must check in and have a completed waiver on file ahead of time in order to obtain a race number, race bag and participation medal*****
- Check in tables will be set up near the splash pad in Rogers Park in Sparta
- After check in, kids will get their wave number written on their hands
- After they get their number, they will find their group leader holding a numbered sign matching the number on their hand
- They will stay with their leader until they are done running
- Pre-race warm ups will begin promptly at 9:00a and we will then start releasing the kids in waves based on age group
- Wave 1 : ages 3-4yrs
- Wave 2 : 5-6yrs
- Wave 3 : 7-9yrs
- Wave 4 : 10-12yrs
- Wave 1 will run one lap, and waves 2-4 will run two laps
- If a parent feels they need to be with their little one while running, you are more than welcome to run with them.
*****WAIVER MUST BE CHECKED UPON REGISTRATION
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact Northern Physical Therapy at [email protected] or call 616-887-8152
152 North State Street
Sparta, MI 49345
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Northern Physical Therapy, Sparta Town and Country Days, and The Sparta Chamber of Commerce
Organization: Northern Physical Therapy
Organizer Phone: 616-887-8152
Organizer Email: [email protected]
- Grades 3-5
- Grades 6-8
- Kids Fun Run/Race
- No Cost
- Northwest (Walker, Westside GR, Sparta, Coopersville, Comstock Park)
- Physical Activity
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.