Favorite Primary Care Physicians, According to Local Parents
Finding the your top Grand Rapids physician for primary care can be so daunting. With so many practicing physicians in Grand Rapids, how can you find the one that fits your personality and medical needs the best? Talking with friends and family is a great place to start. So we polled our reader family for their favorite primary care docs.
If you’re new to Grand Rapids or find yourself needing a new medical professional check out our comprehensive Favorite Dentists, Doctors, Etc., Guide. See the number-one-voted doc for several categories, and lists of excellent runners-up.
Every name in this guide received significant votes from our readers. Any sponsors you see were first voted in by our readers, and then were invited to offer more information on their practice if they wished.
FAVORITE PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
VOTED TOP GR PCP
More favorite Primary Care Physicians recommended by readers, listed in order of most votes…
- Dr. Michael App, MD (Internal Medicine and Pediatrics of West Michigan)
- Dr. Peter Macfield, MD (Breton Village Pediatrics and Family Medicine)
- Dr. Steven Verkaik, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group-Georgetown)
- Dr. Amy Andersen, MD (Mercy Health)
- Dr. David Sova, DO (Complete Wellness Care)
- Dr. Allison Fabian, DO (Spectrum Health Medical Group Enhanced Primary Care-West Pavilion)
- Dr. Stacie Griemsman, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group – East Grand Rapids)
- Dr. Linnelle Veldhouse, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group – Wyoming)
- Dr. Eric Wielhouwer, DO (Spectrum Health Medical Group – Grandville)
- Dr. Jennifer Battiste, MD (Battiste Family Medicine)
Do you have a favorite Primary Care Physician? Share below!