Monday, September 16, 2019 - 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Each Monday-Friday from 12pm-2pm, Gymco’s lunch bunch daycare program gives your child time to eat their lunch, play games, read stories and participate in other fun activities. They’ll burn off energy and spend time with friends while you run errands, go to appointments or just relax!
- lunch bunch is two hours of fun for kids age 3 -12 (must be potty-trained)
- lunch bunch is available every Mon – Fri, from noon – 2pm.
- lunch bunch kids play in the gym from noon-1pm, eat lunch from 1-1:30pm, and enjoy story time or a quiet activity from 1:30-2pm. Pick up time is 2pm
- the price is $14 members, $16 non-members (sorry, no sibling discounts)
- no pre-registration is required, but there are a few forms you’ll need to fill out (see below)
- drop in any weekday (except holidays), see dates on Gymco’s event calendar.
- you can pay for lunch bunch (and optional pre-packaged lunch) with your card on file, or you can pay with a credit card or cash at check-in
2306 Camelot Ridge Court SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
Contact:Cost: $14 members, $16 non-members
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer Phone: (616) 956-0586
Organizer Email: [email protected]
- East (East GR, Ada, Cascade, Forest Hills)
- Grades 3-5
- Grades K-2
- Indoor Play
- Physical Activity
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.