Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 10:00 am - 8:00 am
- PINEWOOD PARK 1999 Wolfboro, Kentwood. Open Memorial Day – Labor Day 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- VETERAN’S MEMORIAL PARK 355 48th St, Kentwood. Open Memorial Day – Labor Day 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- MILLENNIUM BEACH PARK AND SPLASH PAD ($) 1415 Maynard Avenue SW, Grand Rapids. Open the weekend before Memorial Day weekend (May 18, 2018) – Labor Day weekend. Beach open 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM, splash pad open 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM. After the 4th Sunday in August, hours are Beach: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, splash pad 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- LAMAR PARK 2561 Porter St, Wyoming. Open June 1 through Labor Day 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- ORIOLE PARK 1380 42nd St SW, Wyoming. Open June 1 through Labor Day. Open 8:00 AM – 10:45 PM Monday – Saturday & 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM Sunday (hours given are for the park, splash pad hours may vary).
- SOUTHLAWN PARK 4125 Jefferson Ave SE, Wyoming. Open June 1 through Labor Day. Open 8:00 AM – 10:45 PM Monday – Saturday & 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM Sunday (hours given are for the park, splash pad hours may vary).
- KROC CENTER POOL & PLAYGROUND ($) 2500 S. Division Ave Grand Rapids. Outdoor Splashpad open May 30 through Labor Day weekend during Open Swim hours. Open Swim Times vary daily, please visit the website for accurate times.
Contact:Cost: Free, Millennium Park & Kroc Center- $
Event Website: Click to Visit
Organizer: Not Specified
Organization: Not Specified
Organizer Phone: Not Provided
Organizer Email: Not Provided
- All Ages
- Outdoor Play
- Southeast (Caledonia, Kentwood, Cutlerville, Dutton)
- Southwest (Byron Center, Wyoming, Dorr, Wayland)
Download the event to your event calendar:Save to your iCal or
We do our best at Grand Rapids Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Grand Rapids Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.