Grand Rapids Dessert Places Will Knock Your Socks Off
Don’t skip the best part of dinner – the delicious dessert at the end.
Dessert is basically what I look forward to at every restaurant in Grand Rapids, yet not all places have a stellar dessert game.
But finding an amazing dessert in Grand Rapids feels elusive.
Best Dessert Places
I was at a very popular Grand Rapids brewery last month and excitedly ordered cast-iron bourbon apples. Should have been a knockout. It was only “okay.”
So where can a girl get a great dessert around here?
The following places were voted the best spots for dessert in Grand Rapids in the annual Best of Grand Rapids awards. I’m trying these next. You should, too.
Winner: Cheesecake Factory
TOP 10 Places for Dessert
1. Cheesecake Factory – 3195 28th St SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
2. Amore Trattoria Italiana – 5080 Alpine Ave NW, Comstock Park, MI 49321
3. Furniture City Creamery – 958 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
4. The Melting Pot – 2090 Celebration Dr NE #130, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
5. Russ’ – multiple locations
6. Le Bon Macaron -951 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
6. San Chez Bistro – 38 Fulton St W, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
8. Brewery Vivant – 925 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
9. Leo’s – 60 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
10. Divani – 15 Ionia Ave SW Suite 130, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
10. Bostwick Lake Inn – 8521 Belding Rd NE, Rockford, MI 49341
More in Grand Rapids
Sandy’s Donuts: Locals Love This Place for Good Reason In a world filled with cookie-cutter franchise outlets, it’s a real treat to come across an authentic mom-and-pop donut, pastry and…
A list of restaurants in the Grand Rapids area where kids eat free or cheap, as well as the area’s top voted kid friendly places to eat.
Outdoor Dining in Grand Rapids & West MI Dinner at one of West Michigan’s restaurants with outdoor seating is the perfect thing to do in summer after a long day…
Ice Cream Places Serving up the Best Scoops One of the best things to do in the summer is to walk, bike, or drive to your favorite ice cream places…