Grand Rapids Dessert Places Will Knock Your Socks Off
Don’t skip the best part of dinner – the delicious dessert at the end.
Dessert is basically what I look forward to at every restaurant in Grand Rapids, yet not all places have a stellar dessert game.
But finding an amazing dessert in Grand Rapids feels elusive.
Best Dessert Places
I was at a very popular Grand Rapids brewery last month and excitedly ordered cast-iron bourbon apples. Should have been a knockout. It was only “okay.”
So where can a girl get a great dessert around here?
The following places were voted the best spots for dessert in Grand Rapids in the annual Best of Grand Rapids awards. I’m trying these next. You should, too.
Winner: Cheesecake Factory
TOP 10 Places for Dessert
1. Cheesecake Factory – 3195 28th St SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
2. Amore Trattoria Italiana – 5080 Alpine Ave NW, Comstock Park, MI 49321
3. Furniture City Creamery – 958 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
4. The Melting Pot – 2090 Celebration Dr NE #130, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
5. Russ’ – multiple locations
6. Le Bon Macaron -951 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
6. San Chez Bistro – 38 Fulton St W, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
8. Brewery Vivant – 925 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
9. Leo’s – 60 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
10. Divani – 15 Ionia Ave SW Suite 130, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
10. Bostwick Lake Inn – 8521 Belding Rd NE, Rockford, MI 49341
Winning Place for Dessert - Holland
We are a locally owned family restaurant with 12 locations to serve you!
We offer a family friendly environment with affordable dining and $4 kid's meals!
Thank you GRKIDS fans for voting us #1 family restaurant!
More in Grand Rapids
New West Michigan Businesses & Restaurants to TryHey old-timer. We’re pretty sure you already know about all of the old standbys in West Michigan. The question is – are you…
Where is the Best Restaurant Food in Greater Grand Rapids?We’re on the hunt for the best tacos and pancakes around town and we know that the best referrals are from…
A list of restaurants in the Grand Rapids area where kids eat free or cheap, as well as the area’s top voted kid friendly places to eat.
Local Coffee Shops with the Best BrewsThe coffee scene in Grand Rapids is no lightweight and for that, I’m grateful. Each spot has its own vibe. From the unique music…
Ice Cream Places Serving up the Best One of the best things to do in the summer is to walk, bike or drive to your favorite ice cream places and…