Where You Can Find Consignment Sales Around Grand Rapids
Are your kids growing like weeds? Save money as you restock your child’s wardrobe!
Our extensive list of consignment sales in the Greater Grand Rapids Area is unparalleled. Consignment sales happen almost every month of the year and offer a great way to replenish closets with gently used quality clothing at reasonable prices. Check back often as we add sales throughout the season. (Submit your sale details here!)
5 Tips For Shopping Consignment Sales
- Bring a friend! It’s much more fun to browse through the racks with a buddy and get an honest opinion on items.
- If you have kids in tow, pack snacks and give them a little bit of money to spend.
- Be ready with cash or check. Payment options vary from sale to sale. Also, some sales have an admission fee.
- Before you check out, find a quiet corner to re-evaluate your items. Take that extra few minutes to look over your items carefully and see that you have what you want and need. Most sales have set up quality standards for their sellers, but it’s always good to check for stains, missing buttons or broken zippers.
- Take along a large bag or two. You want to be able to hang on to large and small items as you go; I like to take my giant IKEA bags.