Pinewood Park is Vast, and Offers Something for Every Age
2000 Wolfboro Dr SE | Kentwood | MI 49508
Pinewood Park is a large open area park offering playing fields and courts, colorful play structures, a covered pavilion, and a splash pad! Families love the spacious area that has play options for all ages.
Located in the heart of Kentwood’s Princeton Estates neighborhood, Pinewood Park has two entrances. Their listed address (2000 Wolfboro Dr SE, Kentwood, MI 49508) will take you to the entrance closest to the splash pad.
Tips for Your Trip from Other Parents
- The splash pad water is COOLLLDDD.
- Bring your own water to drink, as there are no drinking fountains.
- There is only one bathroom (one toilet) so take a restroom break before heading to the park.
- This is a great park for airplane loving kids – I was there a half hour and 5 planes flew overhead!
- Wear sunscreen – this place is in full sun.
- Plenty of open space to fly a kite and blow bubbles.
- There are TWO entrances. There is one by the splash pad and one by the baseball diamond, that is a short walk to the splash pad.
Have Tips or Questions about Pinewood Park?
Leave us a comment below and we will get back to you!