Parents Chime in on their Favorite Grand Rapids Pediatricians
If you have kids, then fevers, rashes and broken bones are probably part of your regular conversations. Kids get sick. And hurt. Thankfully, we have the inside scoop on some of the best pediatricians in our area. Our awesome readers voted and told us the local pediatricians they love, and below is their top 10.
If you or a family member is looking for a new health care provider, check out our comprehensive Favorite Dentists, Doctors, Etc., Guide. You’ll find the best doctors, dentists, and so many more, voted by our readers, in several categories.
Every name in this guide received votes from our readers. Any sponsors you see were first voted in by our readers, and then were invited to offer more information on their practice if they wished.
Favorite Grand Rapids Pediatricians
VOTED TOP GR PEDIATRICIAN:
Dr. Michael App, MD (Internal Medicine and Pediatrics of West Michigan)
More favorite Pediatricians recommended by readers, listed in order of most votes…
- Dr. Michael App, MD (Internal Medicine and Pediatrics of West Michigan)
- Dr. Masuma Macfield, MD (Breton Village Pediatrics & Family Medicine)
- Dr. Ronald Hofman, MD (Alger Pediatrics)
- Dr. Jayne Rauwerda, MD (Alger Pediatrics)
- Dr. Stephen McMahon, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group Pediatrics – Grand Rapids)
- Dr. Akuorkor Addy, MD (Alger Pediatrics)
- Dr. Erika Pott, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group Pediatrics – Grand Rapids)
- Dr. Benjamin Schipper, MD (Spectrum Health Medical Group Pediatrics – Grandville)
- Dr. Michael Meindertsma, MD (Forest Hills Pediatrics)
- TIES: Dr. Jeffrey Mantia, MD (Grandville Pediatrics)
Dr. Trew Stransky, DO (Rockford Pediatrics)
Do you have a favorite Pediatrician? Share below!