Where to Find Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists and Optometrists
Your child’s vision impacts everything.
I got glasses when I was three, so I watch my children like a hawk, looking for signs that they may need glasses.
Every morning I put on my glasses and am reminded just how much my world would be affected if I didn’t have corrected vision, and I don’t want them to struggle if they have eyes like me.
The American Optometric Association (AOA) recommends children have a thorough eye exam at age 3 and again just before entering kindergarten or first grade.
If you are looking for a great eye doctor for your family, consider one of these top-voted eye doctors in West Michigan.
Where to Find Even More Amazing Doctors, Dentists, Mental Help Pros +
Our comprehensive guide to the Top Dentists, Pediatricians, ETC for Kids in Grand Rapids can help you find your next doctor.
These are the pros that parents rely on to keep their children healthy and safe in Grand Rapids.
Eye Doctors Awards: The Best Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists
Best Eye Doctors for Kids
Winner: Dr. Alyssa Parz at WOW Vision Therapy
TOP 10 Eye Doctors for Kids
1. Parz, Dr. Alyssa (WOW Vision Therapy)
2. Stites, Dr. Carl (Stites Eye Care)
3. Droste, Dr. Patrick (Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ocular Motility)
4. Conley, Dr. Julie (Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Ophthalmology)
5. Kenyon, Dr. Jeffrey (West Michigan Eyecare Associates)
6. Burton, Dr. James (Grandville Eye Care)
6. Coon, Dr. Kiersten (Family and Pediatric Eyecare)
8. Peters, Dr. Robert J. (Pediatric Ophthalmology and Ocular Motility)
9. Anderson, Dr. Gary (Anderson Eye Care)
10. Conflitti, Dr. Richard (Allendale Eye Care)
10. Wilke, Dr. Andrew (Grand Rapids Ophthalmology)
10. Rosen, Dr. Samantha (Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Ophthalmology)
No entries match your request.
More in Grand Rapids
Your Voice, Our Guide: Share Your Insights on GR’s Top Docs+ Grand Rapids is expanding rapidly, and with that, a ton of families are looking for the best care around….
Speech and Occupational Therapist Help are Game Changers for Many KidsWhen we learned our daughter qualified for speech therapy, our family felt a sense of relief. After watching her struggle…
These Grand Rapids Dermatologists for Kids Know What to Look for, and How to Put You at EaseThe best Grand Rapids doctors know not only know their science, but they…
Where to Start When You Think You May Need a Child TherapistWe all know where to go when our kid has a physical ailment, right? There’s a great doctor in…
The Best Chiropractors Can Help You Move and Feel BetterChiropractors aren’t just for adults who throw their backs out. They’re part of a larger network of top-voted docs that can…