Your Voice, Our Guide: Share Your Insights on GR’s Top Docs+
Grand Rapids is expanding rapidly, and with that, a ton of families are looking for the best care around.
Your opinion could help thousands of people in metro Grand Rapids – and win you $150 to a cool local biz!
Each year we update our guide to the Best Grand Rapids Doctors using the votes of the people that live here.
For that to happen this year, we need your input – Where are local top doctors, midwives, dentists, eye doctors, and mental health professionals that YOU trust?
The Prize: $150 Local Gift Card
One lucky winner will get a $150 Gift Card to a local business.
Everyone that completes the ballot (according to rules outlined below) is entered to win!
If you win, you’ll get to pick your fun from one of these great West Michigan establishments (winner’s choice):
Voting is open from August 22 – September 28, 2023.
Results are published in early 2024.
See a list of voting categories
There are 17 Family Care Prodiver categories to vote on this year:
- ADHD Testing
- ADHD Therapist
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Testing
- Disabilities Specialist
- Eye Doctor
- Mental Health Professional/Counselor for Kids
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Therapist
How to Add a Name to the Ballot
- You can add a name – even your own name – to the ballot.
- First, check the ballot for the provider’s name.
- If you don’t see your provider, add the name by using the write-in option.
- Your provider’s name will go to our content moderators for approval. After approval, it will appear on the ballot.
- Only vote based on your personal FIRST-HAND experiences only.
- Fill out every category you have experience with – Entries with only one vote will be removed.
- One ballot is allowed per person. Ages 18+
- Our ballot system flags fraudulent entries. Fraudulent entries will be removed. Example: Do not use multiple email accounts to enter.
* You may start voting and return later to continue.
* Use the toggles to see voting categories, instructions, or to learn how to add names to the list.
* A laptop may provide an easier voting experience.